cerial442's The Amazing Spider-Man #691 - No Turning Back, Part 4: Human Error review

Spider-Man vs an Army of Giant Lizards...

...Sort of. So the last issue The Lizard in Dr Connor's body turned the science team of Horizon Labs into giant lizards. The aftermath of this is interesting, and that's all I'll say.

The Lizard gets a new look, similar to the one from the movie. The arc comes to a satisfying end, and sets up big things for the next one.

I don't know if this series is getting a new writer in January when the series gets renumbered, but I hope not. Dan Slott has really turned this series around, and his plans for the future issues of this year are going to be big.

Posted by johnkmccubbin91

Has it been confirmed that this series will be renumbered as I haven't heard anything and some series are not being renumbered. Just wondering.

Posted by cerial442

@johnkmccubbin91: I don't think it has been officially confirmed by Marvel yet. From what I've read on a bunch of sites, # 700 comes out in Decemeber, and a new # 1 out in January. If it doesn't change the continuity or writers, I could live with it.

Posted by johnkmccubbin91

@cerial442: I think if it's renumbered it will be a new writer, I hope not but thats the way it's been going. It might even be a new writer anyway as ongoing title like JIM and Avengers Assemble which aren't getting renumbered are new writers. I personally hope not but I would be surprised and happy if they keep it the way it is.

Posted by TheMess1428

I didn't hear about a renumbering but I did hear that Dan Slott's last issue may be #700 and he might be going to DC afterwards.