haydenclaireheroes's The Amazing Spider-Man #688 - No Turning Back, Part One review

The Lizard Returns

Here is my video review for the Amazing Spider man issue 688. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #688 - No Turning Back, Part One

No Turning Back Part 1 1 0

This issue puts a lot on the table and I am really looking forward to this storyline. The main things that happens in this issue is that we find out that Dr. Connors could be cured from The Lizard and be turned back completely into a human. But the start of this issue shows that Horizon Labs have just come back after helping Spiderman in the Ends of the Earth storyline. He then is talking to his co workers and sees that MJ is throwing him a party at her club. He then goes to the club to see MJ. ...