zeeguy91's The Amazing Spider-Man #685 - Ends of the Earth, Part Four: Global Menace review

You Get 'im Spidey...or, wait. Who should I root for?

I thought this was a very solid issue. It was nice to see that Slott actually chose to get serious with Spider-Man for once and I liked the interaction between Peter and Sable, even if it was a little cheesy. However, one thing that I have to complain about was the art. It didn't bother me that much before, but I HATE Ramos' art. The way he draws faces and figures, its just...UUUGGGHHH! It looked like a cartoon, and not a good one. His proportions are SOOO distorted and his drawing of Doc Ock's face looked more like a literal pile of crap than an actual face. I really hope they get a better artist, and soon! So, final verdict:

Story: 4.3 out of 5

Art: 0.5 out of 5

Overall: 4 out of 5

Posted by Manwhohaseverything

Hope your first two sentences are accurate. (I've not picked up this issue yet) I get this title out of loyalty, but I have really disliked Slott's writing. IMHO, it's been painfully bad most times.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #685 - Ends of the Earth, Part Four: Global Menace