haydenclaireheroes's The Amazing Spider-Man #684 - Ends of the Earth, Part Three: Sand Trap review

How will Spider-man defeat Sandman in the Sierra Desert?

This is my video review the Amazing Spider-man issue 684. Tell me what you guys think about the video review:

Posted by Manwhohaseverything

Sorry I'm late...but I tend to get my comics sporadically, and am often a month behind. I think you did a good job of explaining why you liked the issue, which is what I was listening for, as I knew we'd disagree on the contents of the issue. I'd give it maybe 2 stars, and would fire Dan Slott. But I won't get into why. (Probably doesn't help that I think Global Warming is a fraud, but that's not the reason I didn't like this issue.) About the only thing I'd say is the video probably could be condensed, but that's hard to do without scripting (to some degree) what you're going to say ahead of time, and I get the feeling you want your videos to be more "conversational" and less "staged." Hope to see you making more in the future.

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

@Manwhohaseverything: Thank you for watching my video and I like to see other people's opinions on different comic book issues. I am glad you enjoyed the video, and I have reviews every week if you want to see more of my videos.

Posted by Manwhohaseverything
@haydenclaireheroes:  Are the reviews on here? (I don't read every review, just the comics I actually buy) or are most of them on you tube?
Posted by haydenclaireheroes

@Manwhohaseverything: I have them both on here and youtube. Here is a link to my youtube channel that way it is easier for you to find all of my videos.