iiayk's The Amazing Spider-Man #683 - Ends of the Earth, Part Two: Earth's Mightiest review

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #683 - Ends of the Earth, Part Two: Earth's Mightiest

Not bad, but not...great 0

I'm honestly surprised that this got as high a rating as it did. I mean, I didn't think that it was bad, but it just wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. If this is supposed to be the defining event to showcase the rivalry between Dr. Octopus and Spider-Man, I kind of expect more out of it. The events just seemed a little cliché and not much thought really went into the sequence of events I felt. Some of the dialogue felt stilted and out of place and I felt like Slott could have said a lot more ...