haydenclaireheroes's The Amazing Spider-Man #682 - Ends of the Earth, Part One: My World On Fire review

The Effects of Global Warming

Here is my video review for the Amazing Spider-man issue 682. In this issue Spider-man tries to figure out what Dr. Octopus is up to when he wants to save the world of Global Warming.

Posted by IIayK

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #682 - Ends of the Earth, Part One: My World On Fire

A spectacular start to "Ends of the Earth" 0

Dan Slott begins his first issue of the new End's of the Earth event with a bang!The Good:Man oh man! Slott has definitely brought Spidey up to a new level since he began writing for him. The issue starts off with a bang introducing some of Spiderman's "new" tech that he kinda ripped off one of his most popular villains. It's a treat to see how Spiderman can develop all of this tech and shows how brilliant he truly is given the time and resources to do so. Doc Ock is on the verge of death and hi...