webhead98's The Amazing Spider-Man #680 - The Galaxy's Greatest Super-Hero. Part One review

Very Pleasing

Hello all. I wanted to write a review for The Amazing Spider-Man #680 because I really did enjoy the issue. I thought that the part where Jonah and his son John are talking on the video feed to be heartwarming, It does manage to capture a father and son's bond. I also enjoy the artwork of this issue more than the last few spiderman issues, I not sure but he just seemed.... I dont know mishapen? But anyway I definatly like the artwork of this issue much better. Pairing Spidey up with the Human Torch was also a good move in my opinion, it makes the space setting somehow more beliveable. Although I think the reference to that horrible song "Friday" was a bit forced, although amusing. I think that the cliffhanger at the end of this issue was fantastic and it has me waiting eagerly for #681!!!

Posted by WolfMonkey

question: the intro talks about spidey saving john but then letting jonahs wife die... when did all of that happen? i've been following Amazing since spider island...

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #680 - The Galaxy's Greatest Super-Hero. Part One