djotaku's The Amazing Spider-Man #675 - Great Heights, Part Two: Partners in Crime review

A Little Deeper into the Vulture's Arc

What I loved most about this issue is that it was the perfect ASM issue - it starts off with the Spider-humor right away! Also, Carlie is one of the best forensic scientists on the force, so it's nice to see her using her detective skills. As a Peter/MJ shipper who hopes they are meant to be, I was alarmed to see they planted the seeds for Pete and Carlie MAYBE getting back together. At the very least, it's good they can work together at a professional level. I'm reading the FF John Byrne collection and Spider-Man seemed to have a friend on the force back in the late 70s.

The only thing I didn't like in this issue is the art. I'm just not a fan of how Camuncoli renders our characters.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #675 - Great Heights, Part Two: Partners in Crime