dj_maximus's The Amazing Spider-Man #675 - Great Heights, Part Two: Partners in Crime review

The Amazing Spider-Man # 675

Brilliant! I really liked the interaction between Carlie Cooper and Peter Parker. Carlie Cooper being forensic scientist for the criminal justice department comes with some jerk lieutenant boss to whatever he pleases to say. It’s just lightened the book up, of course I’m kidding. But seriously, this is a great read nonetheless. I enjoyed the team it was fun experiment. And fighting a bunch of cultures is nothing compared to the super team up at the end of the book. It’s gotta be Peter Parker senses tingling. Anyway I rate this book a 4.5 of 5.0 rating. Great writing by Dan Slott.

1=wack, 1.5=falling asleep, 2=below average, 2.5=pick it up a bit, 3= average, 3.5=dope, 4=good, 4.5=excellent, 5=classic

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #675 - Great Heights, Part Two: Partners in Crime