haydenclaireheroes's The Amazing Spider-Man #674 - Great Heights, Part One: Trust Issues review

The Vulture is back

Here is my video review for Amazing Spider-man issue 674. This issue is about the aftermath of Spider-Island and the return of the Vulture.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #674 - Great Heights, Part One: Trust Issues

Spider-Island Epilogue Part 2 0

Dan Slott does a good job of using the end of Spider-Island as one of the motivating factors for some characters in this issue. It works pretty well, as if his run on Amazing Spider-Man is one giant story arc made up of mini-story arcs. It's pretty refreshing considering that some of Marvel's other books have such an abrupt discontinuity between story arcs that it's almost as if the previous story arc didn't happen until we need to refer to it again in the future. We have Kingpin lamenting the l...