peteparker's The Amazing Spider-Man #668 - Spider-Island Part Two: Peter Parker The Unspectacular Spider-Man review

Can't wait to re-read them all together!

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #668 - Spider-Island Part Two: Peter Parker The Unspectacular Spider-Man

The Amazing Peter Parker! 0

Synopsis: When Peter can’t fight the epidemic as Spider-Man, he goes with one other option: fighting it as a "normal" citizen of New York with Spider-powers! What’s Good? After the last issue, I was wondering how Peter could turn the situation around, and he does so quite brilliantly after some reassurance. In the middle of this issue, I couldn’t stop thinking about The Partridge Family Theme song. Did this issue have some silly moments? Of course, but it was still entertaining. That’s one of t...