xkoenig's The Amazing Spider-Man #667 - Spider-Island Part One: The Amazing Spider-Manhattan review

YES! Spider Island begins and it's great!!

I think Dan Slott is becoming one of the all-time great Spider-Man writers, if he wasn't already. This new event that begins here has the potential to be one of the all time great Spidey arcs. I think it's that good. I'm a big fan of Humberto Ramos' art, and it has undeniable energy and life. The way his pencils carry this issue as it kicks off Spider-Island: it's just perfect. Dynamic action, hilarious facial expressions, this issue has it all. Keep it up, guys!

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #667 - Spider-Island Part One: The Amazing Spider-Manhattan

The first issue of ASM I enjoyed. 0

I have only read a couple random issues of The Amazing Spider-Man, but this was the best one I've read.   The city has been infested with genetically altered bed bugs that are giving citizens spider-powers. Jackal organized a team of spider-powered thugs to wreak havoc around the city. And Peter is trying to get to his girlfriend Carlie (who now has spider-powers) before she gets killed trying to be the "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Cop."  The Good " Power may be an abundant resource on Spider-I...