marvelman1985's The Amazing Spider-Man #665 - Crossroads review

Very Disappointing

I was very disappointed with this issue as well. I hoped it would be one of those "1980's like' comics in which Spider-Man was a background character and oversaw the lead-character that only appeared in this comic, like a tendent being evicted out of his house or something. But this was flat and no soul in it at all.. The story wanted to be inspiring and clearly used those older comic-stories i just described as inspiration, but it just did not live up to it's expectations. I would, therefore, not recommend this issue.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #665 - Crossroads

A Unique Hero..A Great Story 0

The Story: Peter Parker and his long time friend Betty have an established movie night the first Friday of every month. Lately though, Spider-Man has been unable to spend time with her since hes on two different Avenger teams, the FF and does his routine patrols as Spider-Man. Betty wants to see her favorite movie finally and is done waiting for Peter to accompany her...but when she goes by herself she gets more than she bargains for.  The Good: Although I attempt to be partial with every comic ...