carnivalofsins00's The Amazing Spider-Man #662 - The Substitute Part 2; Infested Stage 3: Great Responsibility; Magnetic Man In The Choice review

Amazing Spider-Man #662

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #662 - The Substitute Part 2; Infested Stage 3: Great Responsibility; Magnetic Man In The Choice

Superb!! 0

Cover: While I am not digging this cover (too cartoony for my taste, sadly), it is illustrating what lies within.  Maybe it's the way that Psycho-Man is depicted that really rubs me the wrong way.The Good: The characterizations of these individuals is amazing (no pun intended).  Gage writes these characters well in Avengers Academy obviously, but he was wanting to showcase their personalities here and it's extremely well done without sacrificing the main story and Spidey himself.  Gage even wr...