doordoor123's The Amazing Spider-Man #659 - Fantastic Voyage, Part 1; Infested, Stage 1: Bug Time; Can't Get The Service, Part 2 review

• doordoor123 wrote this review on .
  • doordoor123 has written a total of 9 reviews. The last one was for

In My Head Review! The Amazing Spider-Man #659

Because I'm so busy, I don't have time to write my usual Short and to the Point reviews. And for that reason Ive decided to change my review style. I'll be writing one review every day.

IN MY HEAD

• This is a Spider-Man adventure with the Future Foundation.
  • The characterizations of the Future Foundation kids seems a bit off from the kids we loved in the Fantastic Four series and

currently the FF series.
  • Its nice to see Spidey having more chemistry with the Future Foundation. It feels like hes a part of the family. Almost like Johnny Storm was. Peter is a good addition to the team and you could really tell in this issue.
  • What looked like lame villains actually turned out to be pretty worthy opponents. And some of Spider-Man's rogue gallery are introduced to his new team.
  • Charlie (Peter's Girlfriend) doesn't seem too happy about their relationship and decides to do something she'll most likely regret. I really don't like her.
  • It seemed like a short issue.. until the back up story came around. It gave the book some more reading but the story with Ghost Rider is a back up story for a reason. Because no one would read it otherwise.
  • Other then that we see a co ol little cameo for the up coming event Spider Island from someone we haven't seen in a while.
  • Its not art that a normal person would jump out of their seat for but im CRAZY about this kind of art.

OVERALL SCORE: 4/5

This is somewhat new reader friendly.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #659 - Fantastic Voyage, Part 1; Infested, Stage 1: Bug Time; Can't Get The Service, Part 2