marvelguy15's The Amazing Spider-Man #644 - Origin of the Species, Part 3 review

Amazing Spider-Man #644 Review

The origin of species continues here in issue 644, we start with a woman freaking out about losing her baby and we see that she is at the police department demanding that she get her baby back from Spider-Man, turns out she is not the first woman to come to the police station for this. We jump to spidey being attacked by Vulture and then being ambushed by Freak. It then switches to a scence involing Tombstone, Carlee Cooper, and the police.There is a great little scence in here in with Doctor Octopus and a shadowy figure yet to be revealed. The rest of the issue has Mary Jane helping out Lily, Spidey in more fights, Harry Osborn, and a twist ending that had me doing a double take. Check out this new issue of ASM because it is great.