haydenclaireheroes's The Amazing Spider-Man #644 - Origin of the Species, Part 3 review

Run Spidey, Run!!!!

Cover

The cover has great art and better art then what is inside. The cover makes me want to read the issue but, when I actually read the issue I do not want to read it.

Story

At the police station everyone is claiming that Spidey has their child and they are all lying because it is Lily’s child. Spidey is running to the Avengers Mansion but, has to fight Vulture on his way but, then Spidey gets lucky and another villain wants to fight the Vulture. So, Spidey swings his way out of there. He sees a lady at her porch feeding her child and asks for help but, she just runs away because she wants to protect her baby. Spidey’s spider sense then tingles and it is Rino. Back at the coffee bean Tombstone runs away from the police and Carlie is safe. Carlie wonders were Pete is but, now is starting to think that he ditched her. Mary Jane is with Harry and she goes to her producer’s house and they keep Lily in his panic room. Back with Spidey and Rino Spidey convinces Rino to kill him another day and let him get the baby to safety. As Spidey gets to the Avenger’s Mansion the baby has changed and is starting to attack Spidey. Harry comes and Harry convinces Spidey to give the bay to him. Spidey does what he says. Then Spidey starts to defeat the villains that have been following him. When he is done with the fight Harry says the baby is dead but, really it is not Harry it is Chameleon and he tricked Spidey.

Best Part

I like MJ’s quick thinking in this issue to put Lily in her producer’s panic room. When I saw that part it kind of reminded me of the movie the Panic Room. Too bad that this part was only 2 pages of the issue.

Worst Part

The past two issues all Spidey has been doing is dodging his enemies and running. It is pretty boring and gets nothing accomplished in the issue. I just made the story really poor.

Art

The art in my opinion is really bad.  Everyone looks bad and has weird lips especially Carlie. I just wish this issue had better art and it might have been a little better.

Pick it up or not

Do Not Pick It Up!!!!!!

1 ½ out of 5

Posted by Koz

Posted by brc2000
@Koz said:
" I am confused didn't Rhino Die in issue # 625? When I read this issue  was like what!! Am I missing somwthing? I agree with you on the review same thing as last issue boring. Only the end was good and that was the last page. The story is weak. "
Did you actually read issue 625?. You're thinking of the wrong Rhino.