scylla's The Amazing Spider-Man #637 - The Grim Hunt, Conclusion; Hunting the Hunter Part Four: Burning Bright review

Lazarus Rising

Okay, once more:SPOILER FREE reviews from now on.(I keep repeating it so I can keep that in mind too xD )
The conclusion was and wasn't what I was expecting from 'Grim Hunt'.Things happened the way it should have, not slow but neither too fast.The ending was satisfying for Spidey fans but those who just pick up to read something maybe they'll  find it as 'nothing special'.Of course after this issue lot of things are questionable for example the last page.Yes dear readers once you see the THE END at the bottom of the page don't go away few more pages from Stan Lee and other and after the Spider-Mail you'll find a prologue page which...well let's just say will have readers turned on more.
  So Spidey's back in black again and faces off against the Kravinoff family.Someone dies,someone(s) lives and....check it out!
  Overall 4 out of 5  Kraven Stars xD

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #637 - The Grim Hunt, Conclusion; Hunting the Hunter Part Four: Burning Bright