User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #619 0

Part 2 of the Mysterio story arc. We have Dan Slott and Marco Martin doing a beautiful job on this title. These two guys make me excited about collecting comics. I haven't been this excited about comics since i was a kid. And thats saying alot. But let me get to the review. In the beginning of this issue we get a flash back scene with Cap George Stacy and Jean Dewolff in it. I thought that was really awesome. I always loved George Stacys character. It was good to see him in comics again even tho...

Can Someone Plug That Up? My Title's Leaking All Over Me. 0

THE BASICSThings are heating up in New York as Silvermane and Mister Negative's forces continue to wage war with each other while Mysterio starts playing head games with Spider-Man.MY COMPLIMENTS TO THE CHEFThe scene with Aunt May is great. It's just barely a full page long, yet it's such a good blend of scary and funny. Funny because of the look on Harry and company's face after her tirade (good work from Martin there), and scary because, well c'mon, it's sweet ol' Aunt May. Her voice has raise...