mohawkmoose12's The Amazing Spider-Man #611 - This Man, This Expletive Deleted review

Wildly Entertaining

So I'm not going to say that good ol' DP stole the show from our favorite Webhead but he sure did one hell of a job at getting close. The dialogue between these two are serious the best I've since Spidey, Daredevil and Punisher decided to show up in Suicide Kings. The art was great as was the action that it conveyed and we can't forget the nice twist at the end.

IMO 5/5 nothing bad to say at all

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #611 - This Man, This Expletive Deleted

Deadpool doesn't do a whole lot for me 0

While there are many Deadpool fans out there who wet their pants just thinking of him, I'm not one of them. Deadpool has never been a favorite of mine, mostly because as a character reliant almost entirely on comedy I've never found him particularly funny. That's not to say Spidey is funny either, but I might have expected that putting the two together might have generated a laugh or two. Instead this issue was an amusing and enjoyable read but not the most spectacular of cross overs. Of course ...