stork101's The Amazing Spider-Man #598 - American Son, Part 4 review

• stork101 wrote this review on .
  • stork101 has written a total of 6 reviews. The last one was for

keeps gettin better

in my opinion out of all the dark reign tie ins this is the best it has been exciting and constiently good from the start it allows the story to unfold while giving you some great action scenes  getting to see spidey be a badass is awesome to see him take on the avengers is even better to see harry throw on the iron man suit to help spidey i cant wait for the next issue

Posted by Mr. Wilson

Amen.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #598 - American Son, Part 4

Pretty awesome 0

I love shocking twists....that aren't shocking. 1) Harry putting on the new armor = awesome but i kind of knew it was going to happen 2) Menace/Lily wanting to stay on the dark side and the baby not being Harry's cool twists but we kind of knew it was coming. I like seeing the armor finally in use and Harry fighting his dad (omg i really hate Norman). What was also not shocking was Norman having motives for Harry but what was actually surprising is how demente and evil they are. I liked the humo...

So many twists and turns. 0

This story arc has been one of the most exciting Spider-Man reads I’ve ever had. There are so many twists and turns and back stabbing one another it’s like a whole series of 24 in one comic. This issue was just as good as, if not better, than the last. So what happens? - Spider-Man has been caught out as Venom in disguise and finds himself at the mercy of Norman Osborn & Bullseye. They have him in a torture device trying to pry his Venom suit from him. This is what saved his life from the la...