sora_thekey's The Amazing Spider-Man #590 - Face Front Part One: Together For The First Time Again review

My First ASM Issue!

I will admit...... I was one of the many people who vetoed Amazing Spider-Man for what they did to MJ.
Not until this issue I am once agin reading ASM.....

I am not going to say I loved it because even a year after OMD I am still mad MJ is gone from the picture but this was a good issue to jump back in. The story starts with the Macroverse an even prior to One More Day and with Spider-Man's mask off. During this story the Fantastic Four and Spider-Man must return to the Macroverse where now they are known as the 5 gods.The curious thing is that the statue for Spidey has no mask on which rises questions to his best friend: The Human Torch.

This is my first issue so I'm not sure ut there seems to be some continuity errors like the fact that Peter seems to know about mephisto's agreement.

The last page makes me wonder if this whole story was made just so Peter's status quo among super heroes is back to normal, also because of what happened in New Avengers #51

It left questions I want answered and had a very good cliffhanger.

Posted by Mr. Wilson

I'm glad your back enjoying Spidey.

Other reviews for The Amazing Spider-Man #590 - Face Front Part One: Together For The First Time Again

Nobody's Non-Video Review of Spider-Man #590 0

Alright, so I'm not going to do a fancy video review on here like some people on here do. But lets do some of the basics.Storyline starts off with a classic adventure with the Spider-Man and the Fantastic Four in the Microverse. This is taking place before the events of One More Day. Spider-Man during this little adventure is shown with his mask off through the whole thing while he is hanging with the F4. After saving some of the locals of this Microverse, it jumps ahead to the present time.Spid...