overseer's The Amazing Spider-Man #545 - One More Day, Part 4 review

• overseer wrote this review on .
  • overseer has written a total of 4 reviews. The last one was for The Fallen

I still hate it!

Ok so, I've never read the book, never bought it and I NEVER WILL! You know why? Joe Q. is an idiot! Its been two years and I'm still waiting for Linkara from TGWTG.com to do a review of this mess. This issue, nigh, this whole story arc is the second worse comic I've ever seen Marvel create. Not only dose it trounce my favorite comic book couple since before I even read the comics, but I completly misses the chance for Peter to learn a valued lesson on the hardest thing. How to let go! Geez! Pete learns to let go of his aunt and move on with his life with MJ at his side would make a billion times better story then this crud! This is the Overseer, I review it, AND I'M STILL WAITING ON THE RETCON STORY ARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by TheOmegaMan

Ok I don't like Spiderman, but I did find something interesting about your Freudian review of a book you never read!

Quote:

Also quote:

How to let go! Geez!

You've just been schooled by The Omega Man!   :)

Posted by Psychotime

Right, so, you review a comic you've never actually read, but only go from what everyone else says instead of forming your own opinion in order to do an actual review.

Makes sense to me!

I love the irony that Omega Man pointed out.

Posted by SilverZeo

I heard on a Yuomacon Video, Linkara isn't going to review it. It think it is because it well known by all geeks.