charmanderomega's The Amazing Spider-Man #509 - Sins Past, Part 1 review

why

why why why why why why why why why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             ...............................................why would marvel do this to gwen stacy, it makes no sense whatsoever giving her secret kids that she had with norman osborn i mean when did this happen and there adults .............. well it says something about how norman's goblin genes make them age faster or something it seems like a cop out. DO NOT BUY THIS COMIC!!!!!!   why marvel WHY

sorry about ranting
Posted by inferiorego

i don't know if that qualifies as a rant...

Staff
Posted by DemoMan

I know that the plot is pretty stupid. But I gotta admit that I actually thought it was pretty interesting..