User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

1.75 stars 1.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

why 0

why why why why why why why why why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             ...............................................why would marvel do this to gwen stacy, it makes no sense whatsoever giving her secret kids that she had with norman osborn i mean when did this happen and there adults .............. well it says something about how norman's goblin genes make them age faster or something it seems like a cop out. DO NOT BUY THIS COMIC!!!!!!   why marvel WHY                 ...

The Angry Comic Book Critic Rises 0

By The Angry Comic Book Critic       Well ladies and gentlemen here it is my 50th review Spectacular and today I'm going to review something very special the very 1st comic I ever bought and that my friends is Amazing Spider-man #509. Now I realize this comic has taken a lot of criticism over the years and I can easliy see why because of how badly it jumps the shark for the character of Gwen Stacy but honestly for me it didn't matter because I new nothing about the prior continuity of the serie...