decept_o's The Amazing Spider-Man #230 - To Fight The Unbeatable Foe! review

• decept_o wrote this review on .
  • decept_o has written a total of 31 reviews. The last one was for

Spidey's Concrete Thinking...

This issue helps conclude the two issue story arc featuring Spidey's attempts to stop the Unstoppable Juggernaut!

Having been dispatched by Madame Web to help save her from Juggernaut, who has been sent to kill her, Spider-Man does virtually everything he can think to thwart the Juggernaut.

Facing the monster alone, Spider-Man is barely able to save Madame Web, but does not give up on pursuing Juggernaut who continues on his rampage through NYC.

Through some tactics and shrewd thinking, and an ingenious weapon Spidey creates, he is able to stop Juggernaut (albeit temporarily) in a "concrete" way!

One of the most memorable issues of Spider-Man as it features a simple yet entertaining story that  illustrates the intelligence, resolve, and quick thinking of Peter Parker, AKA the Amazing Spider-Man!!
Posted by Aspenite

Another great issue in which Spider-Man shows that he will never give up to save others. Outstanding!

Posted by Decept-O
@Aspenite:
Agreed!  One of my personal favorites.  I DO review ttiles that are not so great but I couldn't resist this one.
Thanks again!