trodorne's The Amazing Spider-Man #229 - Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut! review

• trodorne wrote this review on .
  • trodorne has written a total of 47 reviews. The last one was for

OTR #11: Slapped around with a Cain...

Writer: Roger Stern
 Pencils: John Romita Jr.
 Ink: Jim Mooney
 Letters: Joe Rosen
 Colours: Glynis Oliver Wein
 Editor: Tom DeFalco

Back again from the week, last review before the weekend. I got some people saying I made them feel old by reviewing and reminding them of darkwing duck. but now ill make some of you old coots feel older as i review Amazing Spider-man #229. back in 1982. I came across this issue back in my hay days at Stix comic store in Winnipeg. Today i bring images courtesy of the local colleges scanner, as mine has a slight hick up involving a dozen cherry bombs installed in its base.....ON WITH THE REVIEW!
 Story: 4 out of 5
 Art: 3 out of 5
 Overall: 3.5 out of 5. Its a good issue worth read and also the second part of the story. if you can afford getting it in the back issue bin go for it. if not go get it in the essentials book.

Posted by Dark Noldor

One of the best stories ever of Spider Man!!!

Posted by Ovidyuu
@Dark Noldor said:
" One of the best stories ever of Spider Man!!! "
agree
Posted by Trodorne
@Ovidyuu said:
@Dark Noldor said:
" One of the best stories ever of Spider Man!!! "
agree