Follow

Thanos

Character » Thanos appears in 1258 issues.

An Eternal with the Deviant gene, making him unique and extremely powerful, even amongst his own kind. Above all else, Thanos loves and worships Mistress Death. Few can equal his intelligence, strength, and ambition for power. Thanos has wielded the Cosmic Cube, the Infinity Gauntlet, and even the Heart of the Universe.

What would Thanos think of Oblivion (Abstract)

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I mean he is in love with Death and her closest brother is Oblivion.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thanos likes his women.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rolldestroyer

oblivion isn't death's brother, he's death's father or progenitor.

No Caption Provided

king of awkward if he falls in love with his girlfriend's father don't you think?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: I was not asking if he fell in love with oblivion but what he would think of him. He has beaten bith eternity and infinity but I don't think he has even meet oblivion

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Well i dont think Thanos would give two hoots about who Oblivion is. We still dont know why Thanos loves death, so without that its hard to make a connection on how he would think what Oblivion is.

@rolldestroyer: I dont think Malestorm trying to please Oblivion, by bigs words, so he could become a herald of Oblivion should really be taken as face value, specially given Marvel doesnt even take every words Oblivion says as genuine.

4 main cornerstone of abstracts, hard to think one would be a father to another, when Marvel always keeps them on same accord.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

i see what you're saying, since later in issue 25 they're all portrayed as peers, and you're probably right. Though the same thing could be said about eternity wouldn't it? we know eternity is one of the 7 friendless, yet he is their father (or at least some of them).

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
    Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@killemall:

i see what you're saying, since later in issue 25 they're all portrayed as peers, and you're probably right. Though the same thing could be said about eternity wouldn't it? we know eternity is one of the 7 friendless, yet he is their father (or at least some of them).

The Seven friendless were a joke

seriously, if they were anything more than we would have seen more of them by now

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

seriously, if they were anything more than we would have seen more of them by now

We have seen few tids bits here and there. We saw at least one of them, Entrophy, kill Eternity while being allied with Genis Vell. Thats up there in terms of power i would assume.

The concept was they are peer-less and one of a kind as they are manifestation of concepts within a universe (or something multiverse.. marvel has to get a hook on where Eternity stands)

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

We have seen few tids bits here and there. We saw at least one of them, Entrophy, kill Eternity while being allied with Genis Vell. Thats up there in terms of power i would assume.

The concept was they are peer-less and one of a kind as they are manifestation of concepts within a universe (or something multiverse.. marvel has to get a hook on where Eternity stands)

yeah, I get that much

but their a bunch of one-shots who are only ever seen or mentioned once, and are a referenced to someone else's work

I don't think their even really canon anymore (have they appeared in any guidebooks?)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, I get that much

but their a bunch of one-shots who are only ever seen or mentioned once, and are a referenced to someone else's work

I don't think their even really canon anymore (have they appeared in any guidebooks?)

Entrophy and his sister has, after all Entrophy is the current Eternity anyways, his sister just appeared and trolled around. The rest never showed up on panel anyways.

But the concept goes for the 2 at least.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1 said:

yeah, I get that much

Entrophy and his sister has, after all Entrophy is the current Eternity anyways, his sister just appeared and trolled around. The rest never showed up on panel anyways.

But the concept goes for the 2 at least.

seems a bit of a grey area

and the other five are of doubtful existence

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
    Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He probably doesn't care too much about Oblivion in the same way you usually aren't too concerned with the brother of a girl you're dating or the sister of a boy you're going out with.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.