Follow

Thanos

Character » Thanos appears in 1258 issues.

An Eternal with the Deviant gene, making him unique and extremely powerful, even amongst his own kind. Above all else, Thanos loves and worships Mistress Death. Few can equal his intelligence, strength, and ambition for power. Thanos has wielded the Cosmic Cube, the Infinity Gauntlet, and even the Heart of the Universe.

What if Thanos, appears in epilogue scene in Avengers?

dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

Edited By dewboy01
    Teaser Poster
    Teaser Poster

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
    That would be so Awesome... but seriously could that Avengers Team take down someone like Thanos ?
    ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ssejllenrad

Avengers 2 with Thanos as the main antagonist? Hell yeah! Though if they should do him I hope they don't ruin the character. Thanos is one great character and perfecting him for the silver screen would be quite a task... Especially with all his fanboys.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula
    @King Saturn said:
    That would be so Awesome... but seriously could that Avengers Team take down someone like Thanos ?
    if the cosmic cube is really in Captain America, and the Infinity Gauntlet in Thor. yeah the could stand a chance.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
    @Caligula said:
    @King Saturn said:
    if the cosmic cube is really in Captain America, and the Infinity Gauntlet in Thor. yeah the could stand a chance.
    but it would seem more likely that Thanos would get his hand on the Infinity Gauntlet if it does appear in the film... and then it's game over for the Avengers...
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Caligula
    @King Saturn said:
    @Caligula said:
    @King Saturn said:
    but it would seem more likely that Thanos would get his hand on the Infinity Gauntlet if it does appear in the film... and then it's game over for the Avengers...
    but maybe that's why he's there is to get it. and before he gets it they stop him. that could always be the plot.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
    @Caligula said:
    @King Saturn said:
    @Caligula said:
    @King Saturn said:
    but maybe that's why he's there is to get it. and before he gets it they stop him. that could always be the plot.
    that's a good plot... but they would have to dumb down Thanos power a good deal... Thanos would run through the current Avengers lineup based on his Comic Feats... 
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Caligula
    @King Saturn said:
    @Caligula said:
    @King Saturn said:
    @Caligula said:
    @King Saturn said:
    that's a good plot... but they would have to dumb down Thanos power a good deal... Thanos would run through the current Avengers lineup based on his Comic Feats... 
    see they may not fight him directly,or even possibly convince Odin and Loki to aid them.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
    @Caligula said: 
    see they may not fight him directly,or even possibly convince Odin and Loki to aid them.
    if Odin gets involved that would eat up the battle... but perhaps the Loki and Avengers squad could be something special against The Mad Titan... I wonder how they would make Thanos look in a Live Action Film ?
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Caligula
    @King Saturn said:
    @Caligula said: 
    if Odin gets involved that would eat up the battle... but perhaps the Loki and Avengers squad could be something special against The Mad Titan... I wonder how they would make Thanos look in a Live Action Film ?
    Good I hope.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @King Saturn said:

That could depend if the people making the movies even care about "feats" and considering how movies have been made so far and considering that writers generally don't care because most casual comic fans don't care and that movie audiences probably care even less... 
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
    @SC said:
    @King Saturn said:
      That could depend if the people making the movies even care about "feats" and considering how movies have been made so far and considering that writers generally don't care because most casual comic fans don't care and that movie audiences probably care even less... 
    Well I would hope that the writers would consider that since Thanos would be rolling solo against The Avengers that they would give him a Good Portion of Cosmic Power... enough to really get with the Avengers at least... don't let Thanos go out like a Punk...
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @King Saturn said:
     Well I would hope that the writers would consider that since Thanos would be rolling solo against The Avengers that they would give him a Good Portion of Cosmic Power... enough to really get with the Avengers at least... don't let Thanos go out like a Punk...

I will be happy as long as he is not some big cosmic cloud of cloudiness. lol
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
    @SC said:
    @King Saturn said:
    ha ha... agreed
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Caligula
    @King Saturn said:
    @SC said:
    @King Saturn said:
    ha ha... agreed
    yeah Parallax and Galactus clouds wtf? No Thanos cloud please.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
    @Caligula said:
    @King Saturn said:
    @SC said:
    @King Saturn said:
    ha ha... agreed
    yeah Parallax and Galactus clouds wtf? No Thanos cloud please.
    I do not understand why they made Parallax look like that in the Green Lantern film... I was happy with the Glowing Yellow Gremlins 2 look they had in the comics... lmfao
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Then Avengers 2 will suck. Thanos is one of Marvel's worst characters.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

My head would blow up.

MrSeaman70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MrSeaman70

Would Marvel potray him as a big black smokey monster like Galactus in Fantastic Four 2 ? LOL

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Osiris1428

What do you see??

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.