Follow

Thanos

Character » Thanos appears in 1258 issues.

An Eternal with the Deviant gene, making him unique and extremely powerful, even amongst his own kind. Above all else, Thanos loves and worships Mistress Death. Few can equal his intelligence, strength, and ambition for power. Thanos has wielded the Cosmic Cube, the Infinity Gauntlet, and even the Heart of the Universe.

The Thanos Imperative

Rick475069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Rick475069

What do you think about the events that took place in the Thanos Imperative limited series?

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

It's not over till the fat lady sings. We still have Devastation coming out.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nova`Prime`

I actually liked the "ending" of Thanos Imperative, although I am really looking forward to Devastation. Although I really want to know what's gonna happen with Nova and Starlord.

devilmanex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By devilmanex

There better be at least 2 ongoing series stemming from Devastation or I will be pissed

ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ckal

Yeah I loved the ending to the last issue. It is basically the definition of why Nova is one of my top 3 favorite characters. I'm really looking forward to Devastation.

@DevilmanEX: While I really want to see Nova continue in another solo series or co starring series, (OR A COSMIC AVENGERS BOOK!!!) I can understand why Marvel might give him a break for a bit. He's been extremely busy in the cosmic side of the MU for about 5 years now.

LiquidSwords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LiquidSwords

Missed out on this series and I'm a Thanos fan to boot! Hope the trade comes out ASAP so I can catch up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.