The Thanos Imperative

#1 Posted by Rick475069 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think about the events that took place in the Thanos Imperative limited series?

#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5518 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not over till the fat lady sings. We still have Devastation coming out.

#3 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually liked the "ending" of Thanos Imperative, although I am really looking forward to Devastation. Although I really want to know what's gonna happen with Nova and Starlord.

#4 Posted by DevilmanEX (617 posts) - - Show Bio

There better be at least 2 ongoing series stemming from Devastation or I will be pissed

#5 Posted by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I loved the ending to the last issue. It is basically the definition of why Nova is one of my top 3 favorite characters. I'm really looking forward to Devastation.

@DevilmanEX: While I really want to see Nova continue in another solo series or co starring series, (OR A COSMIC AVENGERS BOOK!!!) I can understand why Marvel might give him a break for a bit. He's been extremely busy in the cosmic side of the MU for about 5 years now.

#6 Posted by LiquidSwords (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Missed out on this series and I'm a Thanos fan to boot! Hope the trade comes out ASAP so I can catch up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.