The End

#1 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

So how come "The End" isn't in here? I always meant to get that series of however many it was but never found it when I thought of looking around to buy it. I can't find it on here. Anyone know if it's here and I just haven't found it?

#2 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"So how come "The End" isn't in here? I always meant to get that series of however many it was but never found it when I thought of looking around to buy it. I can't find it on here. Anyone know if it's here and I just haven't found it?"

Just use search (appears we dont have it) http://www.comicvine.com/index.php?obj=4&term=The+End&x=0&y=0

You should add it!!!!!!

Staff
#4 Posted by kyantic (3 posts) - - Show Bio

dont think the series was in context with the regular marvel universe

#5 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously all "the End" books takes place in alternate realities.

#6 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess I'll add it then.

#7 Posted by kyantic (3 posts) - - Show Bio

its not bad,not as good as infinity abyss or some of the other thanos series but well worth a look,you would get it fairly cheap on e bay,picked up all 6 issues for 25 euros

#8 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I got it off of ebay as well. Dont remember how much i paid, but it wasn't cost prohibitive.

#9 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

"The End" is in line with Earth 616 standard cannon. However, since Thanos erased the memory of everything being in the universe (except Adam Warlock), no one else is the wiser.

#10 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Tevnoba says:

""The End" is in line with Earth 616 standard cannon. However, since Thanos erased the memory of everything being in the universe (except Adam Warlock), no one else is the wiser."

No it's not, it is a separate universe with it's own earth designation. Earth-4321 if i remember correctly.

#11 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Tevnoba says:
""The End" is in line with Earth 616 standard cannon. However, since Thanos erased the memory of everything being in the universe (except Adam Warlock), no one else is the wiser."

No it's not, it is a separate universe with it's own earth designation. Earth-4321 if i remember correctly."

to my knowledge fesak is correct with it being an alternate realitie

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.