thanos should be in a movie

#1 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos has always been one of my favorite villains and id love to see him in a movie yes an infinity gauntlet movie could be great its probably not gonna happen any time soon, but he could still be the villian of someones movie like silver surfer or posibly captain marvel

#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

I think an Infinity Gauntlet animated movie is the only way that could work. I've been thinking about that for YEARS how awesome it could be.

#3 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

It would definitely be awesome, there are so many good comic arcs that could be turned into successful animated movies. I would just hope they stick true to the original source material and not go off script.

#4 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

only in an animated movie.  He would be very cheesy in a live action film

#5 Posted by BatDance (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

depends on the writer

#6 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7966 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" depends on the writer

"
Lol random
#7 Posted by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

lol!!! many characters must be in a movie , i think dc and marvel comics must make more movies and tv series especially from comics where appear the most powerful characters , only to see their powers. that would be great.

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24764 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut:
this would probably be one of those cases where theyd change his outfit for the movie but itd be cool to see him on the big screen
#9 Posted by King Saturn (225174 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" depends on the writer

"
this looks like something I saw at Islands of Adventure in Orlando... 
#10 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes... I agree!!!
#11 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I would SOOOOOO love it if they made an Infinity Gauntlet movie, either live or animated.  I think that if they got the right costumes, people, and comic aura right, it could really be a success.  But if its something where people just want to put something together, and screw it up like Eric Bana's Hulk movie, its going to be a disaster that people can't wait to forget they ever saw or knew anything about.
#12 Posted by BeyondtheBeyonder (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Hollywood would ruin it.

#13 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" only in an animated movie.  He would be very cheesy in a live action film "
this. but they need to give me a Secret Wars animated before an Infinity,
and i dont include that asshat one they tried to do in the Spider-Man TAS
series as one either.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.