Thanos is pretty kick ass......

#1 Posted by Mike_Redwood (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just sayin.....

#2 Posted by jloneblackheart (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
yes indeed... the Purple Titan is very Wicked.
#4 Posted by Mike_Redwood (4 posts) - - Show Bio

He had a rough start though....remeber when he rode around in that silly helicoptor?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (225130 posts) - - Show Bio
his start may have been rough... but his overall body of work is incredible for a villain.
#6 Posted by Comicfan47 (706 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite villain, he is freaking awesome 

#7 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7964 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm planning on reading more of him soon, quite the legacy.

#8 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

What's so great about him?

#9 Posted by moviegeek17 (1422 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
What's so great about him?
he almost kills everything in the infinity gauntlet event (which is an amazing story btw)
#10 Posted by Mike_Redwood (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if I'd call him a villian...he became a member of the infinity watch and among other things helped capture Thor when he went mad and returned him to Odin.

#11 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

One of Marvel's greatest characters from his early days with the Infinity Gems and Gauntlet all the way up to Annihilation. I did like Thanos Imperative, but it wasn't as good as his part of Annihilation and all the build up towards it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.