Thanos, does in fact, Rule. :)

Posted by thanosrules (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank You Marvel for putting advertisements in your main stream titles for “Thanos Rules”. :)

This image was the last page ad in X-Men Legacy #271. You can imagine my excitement when I saw it… a bit more excited than seeing the last page of X-Men Legacy. ;)

FWIW - X-Men Legacy #271 scores a 4.5 out of 5.0 as far as I am concerned. Great story, nicely written, great art. If it wasn’t for AVX, I would have completely missed these great Rogue stories! This story ends with a cliffhanger -which was what I wanted, because I would have been disappointed if it was wrapped in just one issue.

Anyway, I searched the internet for a bit to see if this image cropped up anywhere… much to my surprise, the only results I could find were of this same image, but without the lettering. Well, now there is one WITH the lettering. :)

Who knew, that nearly 20-years ago (abbreviated story here), I would have come up with something that would later be unwittingly used to promote a Marvel book… A book that I rather like, and will be reviewing tonight (Avengers Assemble #6).

So, in tribute to my online namesake, so say we all: Thanos Rules!

——

Follow @thanosrules on Twitter for thanosrules Quick Reviews (#trqr) and listen to Stacks of Comics (@stacksofcomics) for all (okay, some of) your Comic Podcast needs!

#1 Posted by RazzaTazz (9676 posts) - - Show Bio

This is shameless self promotion. How dare you? (jk)

#2 Posted by thanosrules (546 posts) - - Show Bio

@RazzaTazz: well now that you mention it... I do feel a bit of shame. So lets call it "Shameful Self-Promotion". :D

hopefully offset by the addition if a new image others can share and enJOY... ;)

#3 Posted by RazzaTazz (9676 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosrules: Agreed, you have done something wrong, you know it, I know it, but you only admitted it after being called out by me. Your behaviour on this matter has been noted.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.