Thanos bashing - Superman fans just being sour about Jobberseid?

• 74 results
#51 Posted by MrDirector786 (43561 posts) - - Show Bio

Showing pictures Darkseid getting hit proves nothing. I can do the same with virtually any character. Let's take Thanos, AKA Jobbernos, for example. Here are a bunch of scans of him jobbing.

#52 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, too many superman fanboys being sour

@stevon

said:

" I think people bash Thanos because he has fans on this site that overrate him.  He's a very powerful threat, and IMO could beat those that are below sub-skyfather level. But there are some who give him the IG and Prep in a fight because they can't stand seeing him lose (people are used to darkseid and supes losing because they've lost before and are still respected and powerful characters). Whenever Thanoswas on the losing end any confrontation (Ka-Zar of Thor), Starlin was there to recton it away because he couldn't stand seeing his creation lose, and writers would introduce some type of way for him to beat characters like galactus and the maker (beyonder's female form).  Eventually characters that become walking plot devices and/or become unbeatable and unstoppable are no fun, especially when they appear way too much. "

@BIackFlash

said:

"Darkseid got depowered, not many fans anymore The cult that stay around worshiping the new guy are just a bunch of sour puss motherf#ckers "

More jobbing

from Jobberseid 

#53 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance: @MrDirector786 said:
" Showing pictures Darkseid getting hit proves nothing. I can do the same with virtually any character. Let's take Thanos, AKA Jobbernos, for example. Here are a bunch of scans of him jobbing.

"
#54 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

#55 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: Good stuff, That was a perfect mini.
#56 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

#57 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
More Jobbing 

From Jobberseid 

#58 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

#59 Edited by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

in all honesty, theres more Thanos fanboys than there is Superman fanboys on CV. I have no idea why people get upset when villains get beaten down by heroes and call it PIS. 

Yes, it's in the plot that the villain will lose to the hero *gasp*.

#60 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread awful

#61 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance: Yes it's more Jobbing when you delete the scans from your previous post than post them in the next post like you have more scans.
#62 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

More jobbing 

From Jobberseid

@CATMANEXE

said:

"

"
 Yeah some superman fans have weird fantasies

watch out for that pink kryptionite

#63 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
"Superman/Darkseid bashing - BatDance just being sour about Marvel?"
Fixed it for you.
#64 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, this is just an general observation of the site. the majority of this site seems to be dc. it's fair to say that most of the battle threads are marvel vs dc. in most of them almost everybody favors the dc character, while a few favor the marvel characters. and this isn't most of the time, but when someone favors the marvel character they are called "idiot, fanboy, troll or is told they don't know anything about comics" 
thats just my honest opinion. 

#65 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance: You just admited you hate gay people
#66 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#67 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0: Why would you bump this?
#68 Posted by thetitan0 (846 posts) - - Show Bio

bored

#69 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0: damn it all man. what are you trying to do? wake the Beast, lol.
#70 Edited by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

@thetitan0

said:

"  and this isn't most of the time, but when someone favors the marvel character they are called "idiot, fanboy, troll or is told they don't know anything about comics" thats just my honest opinion.  "

They are just a mob of fanboys
Back in the past some of the vine Mods used to cave into it and get lured into doing their dirty work. The fanboys like Vance or Creator's mob would BAIT and BAIT and FLAME and BAIT some more in all kinds of threads, Starwars threads, Thanos threads, Thor threads, Sentry threads, DBZ threads you name it they flamed, baited and flamed
Then when some one came in and called them out and trashed them with a response. Dozens of them would decend on the thread and throw hissy fits. They would keep flagging and flagging until the Mods caved in and banned people the trolling and bait Mobs didn't like

but now there are enough Mods to police the vine and they have seen through their BS

Lots of Superman fans were already banned

The only reason I ever started low balling Superman or posting "Jobbsersied" scans is because I was responding to idiots like Vance and I was so sick of their BS. They would low ball any character Goku, Wonder Woman, the entire Star Wars Empire it didn't matter Superman would beat them all because the fanboys declared him 'super'
and if you didn't agree they harassed you with vulgar attacks

@Son_of_Magnus

said:

" there are WAY more Marvel fanboys on this sight and in the world in general "

There are way more Creator Groupies on this site than any kind of fanboy
You can spot all the bashers in these threads with their Creator/Superman avatars, all of them have gone into a sheepish emo state of grieving after Creator exposed himself as an obnoxious troll and quit the vine

@negamegas

said:

" @BatDance:  btw..... Darkseid > Thanos. :P "

Pre Crisis Darkseid is stronger but the modern guy is a complete embarrassment to Jack Kirby

That's not me baiting or trolling

I honestly put Pre Crisis at Skyfather but think the modern Darkseid is not worth talking about at all
#71 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

no one cares.

#72 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"

"

those scans are as dated as you could possible get and are about as much canon as the Mxy's one's of trashing the Spectre lol
#73 Posted by Neon_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Simply put, Thanos is a pathetic character that was never a threat with a toy like the IG or HOTU

#74 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea Thanos was never a threat with the IG...

He just imprisoned the entire cosmic pantheon save for the real big daddies like LT and One Above All. But those two are above any pantheon anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.