Joss Cast Skarsgård to play THANOS !?!?

#1 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

spoilers

They thinks its Skrulls but the Skrull thing was done in Fan4 part 2 and I think its smoke and mirrors to hide the main script

a comicbookmovie leak

"My friend is working on the set design and he said during the first half, the Avengers battle each other and during the final half, they all join together to battle a common foe. And based on a set piece hes working on, a scene takes place in a starship or spaceship that breaks apart."

imo not skurlls

Who else is it if its not the Titan?

Skrulls?

The Shiar?

The Negative Zone?

Galactus?

The Kree?

Sounds like Thanos to me

#2 Edited by brc2000 (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be Kang. Skarsgard is already playing a professor called Erik Selvig, btw.

#3 Posted by Full_Spectrum (1539 posts) - - Show Bio
@brc2000: i really hope it's kang. kang for #1, ultron for #2, and thanos for #3. that's how i want it to play out.
#4 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7819 posts) - - Show Bio

they already used galactus when did they use skrulls?

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24679 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is just speculation based on a guess

#6 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:
"they already used galactus when did they use skrulls? "

Galactus was a cloud, Surfer fell of his board and became a human alien, Doom stole Surfer's power and became a Skrull

really, really bad turkey of a movie

#7 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoboseid: Huh?
#8 Posted by Hoboseid (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Kang would be cool

#9 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Skarsgard?

I'm thinking of two right now.

#10 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard references to the Infinity Gauntlet in regards to the Avengers movie. I think it's a quote from Anthony Hopkins in regard to Odin protecting the Marvel universe. He basically takes away the Cosmic Cube in Captain America and the Infinity Gauntlet in Avengers.

#11 Posted by joshmightbe (24679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hoboseid: When did Doom turn into skrull? Yea it was an awful movie but I saw no skrulls
#12 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe: Yeah I don't remember that either. Maybe he means Johnny cuz he kinda looked like the Super-Skrull in the end when he had all the powers of the four. But still he wasn't actually a Skrull.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.