Follow

Thanos

Character » Thanos appears in 1258 issues.

An Eternal with the Deviant gene, making him unique and extremely powerful, even amongst his own kind. Above all else, Thanos loves and worships Mistress Death. Few can equal his intelligence, strength, and ambition for power. Thanos has wielded the Cosmic Cube, the Infinity Gauntlet, and even the Heart of the Universe.

How did Thanos return from Cancerverse??

Avatar image for insheepsclothes
    insheepsclothes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By insheepsclothes

I was looking though the 'Avengers Assemble" book at my lcs and saw that Thanos is the big bad for the arc. I thought he, Starlord & Nova were stuck in the Cancerverse after the Thanos Imperative story-line. So can anyone tell me how he (and Starlord for that matter) returned to this universe?? And I also see that it looks like Richard Rider won't be the Nova that we see in solicits for upcoming titles...so apparently everyone is back from that adventure except Richards?? If anybody can shed any light on any of that, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

~insheepclothes

sonny1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sonny1

People also forget that Drax the destroyer was atomized by Thanos in the "Thanos Imperative arc" as well, but somehow came back.

cennobite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cennobite

As powerful & smart as Thanos is I wouldn't put many things past him, also Death might have changed his/her mind & got him out of there.

mdamasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mdamasco

Thanos is popping up every where now (also headlining an event) and I was just wondering if we have a clear answer yet on how he (or drax and star-lord for that matter) returned from the dead

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Cap10nate

They have alluded to the fact that they were there in the Cancerverse but never provided an explanation. My thoughts are that if they do not bring it up during Infinity then, it will never be explained.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.