Follow

Terry Moore

Person » Terry Moore is credited in 428 issues.

American comic book writer and artist.

New Terry Moore Series

Avatar image for playdohsrepublic
    playdohsrepublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By playdohsrepublic

Terry Moore announced his new ongoing comic "Rachel Rising". I'm not sure how excited about it I am. I never read Strangers in Paradise, but I liked Echo for the most part, though I think it slowed down a little too much toward the end.  

Anyway, Its about a dead girl trying to solve her own murder. Not completely original but still a nice alternative to mainstream superhero comics. Plus Moore always publishes in a timely manner. I don't remember a single delay on Echo and you never see that in indie books.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b749253880e5
    deactivated-5b749253880e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 2

@playdohsrepublic: Strangers in Paradise is one of the best comics I have ever read (and it was on schedule for about 100+ issues), and Terry works very hard. I think he is a grossly underrated creator, I read Rachel Rising #1 twice, very intriguing (even though there are some parallelisms with Echo #1),  totally looking forward for the second issue!
    Avatar image for playdohsrepublic
    playdohsrepublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By playdohsrepublic
    @spikevalentine: Overrated? did you mean Underrrated?
    Avatar image for deactivated-5b749253880e5
    deactivated-5b749253880e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 2

@playdohsrepublic: Damn! yes, I'll correct that! Sometimes my English is the worse!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.