Follow

Terry McGinnis

Character » Terry McGinnis appears in 408 issues.

Born with a partial strand of the original Batman's DNA, Terry McGinnis was a reformed juvenile delinquent who stole the Batman suit to avenge the murder of his father. Under Wayne's guidance, Terry became The Tomorrow Knight of futuristic Neo-Gotham: Batman Beyond.

Who could play an older Bruce Wayne and 16-17 Terry/ Batman

matrix10st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By matrix10st

Me and a couple of my friends were talking about if there were a Batman Beyond movie made now, Who would be able to play a wise calm but also at-times angry Bruce Wayne. 
    Now I was thinking as i watched the A-Team The other Day and i thought that Liam Neeson would be a perfect fit for a mid 60 to a early 70 bruce wayne. He has been in so many action movies and played in a couple Superhero movies one as a villain. In the A-Team he really brought it out to me with that deep voice and always barking orders at his teammates ears. As soon as i heard it i said Thats Future Bruce. I just know it. Its not juist because he yelled its because of the sound of his voice . Its kinda deep and he switches it on and off which is what bruce does normally epescially when he was batman or bruce wayne out in public. Now terry's choice i though hard about. I had only two choices. Jason Rathbone from the last airbender & Josh Hutcherson. And you know what as i thought about it I figured Terry may be a troulbed 20 year old or 19 year old at the youngest. He is young man kicking bad habbits and bad people out of his life while trying to juggle college and spending time with his family and girlfriend who has been there for terry from the very beginning. both of these guys have had quite a bit of action work for them especially hutchesron. He evern Auditioned to be spiderman along with wandrew garfield. His stunts and testing for it is on youtube check it out for your decision. If not any of these actors then who would you guys Chose play Bruce and Terry?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.