Follow

Terry McGinnis

Character » Terry McGinnis appears in 408 issues.

Born with a partial strand of the original Batman's DNA, Terry McGinnis was a reformed juvenile delinquent who stole the Batman suit to avenge the murder of his father. Under Wayne's guidance, Terry became The Tomorrow Knight of futuristic Neo-Gotham: Batman Beyond.

What does the future hold?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, I'm curious. Terry is playing a central role in Futures End, but since this is a time-centric story. I'm curious what everyone thinks the future holds for Terry? Do you think he'll return to his own future following the conclusion of the event? Will he cease to exist in his present state by stopping his future from coming to be, but reintroduced later on as Robin when Damien leaves to forge his own identity? Will he stick around with Bruce and the rest of the family, or maybe strike out on his own? Could we see him join Jason in the Outlaws?

Or will he continue to be an outlier in the DC Universe, in the series he has going?

I'd personally like to see him stick around, but not be so connected to the Batfamily. Be a more independent character. I'd also be interested in seeing him get new villains--or have some of the villains from the series find adaptions in the present like Curare, Inque, as well as see him tangle with Mr. Freeze and Livewire as interesting choices.

What do you all think? Any ideas?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.