Follow

Terry McGinnis

Character » Terry McGinnis appears in 408 issues.

Born with a partial strand of the original Batman's DNA, Terry McGinnis was a reformed juvenile delinquent who stole the Batman suit to avenge the murder of his father. Under Wayne's guidance, Terry became The Tomorrow Knight of futuristic Neo-Gotham: Batman Beyond.

The Next Batman Movie Should Be 'Batman Beyond'

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

#1  Edited By Extremis

Who agrees?

AndrewGordon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think so too, I would start with Michael Keaton playing an aged Batman who is relying on more and more advanced technology to keep his edge on the street because he is getting older. It would be a great way to show case what will eventually become the Beyond suite and the hover Batmobile. The whole first movie should be set in the present basically, revolve around Keaton's Batman and be a testament to his 25+ years protecting Gotham at that point. The sequel would jump another twenty years or so and introduce Terry Mcginnis as a twenty or thirty something working class guy who ends up helping an old man who turns out to be Bruce Wayne and then the Beyond Story plays out. I don't buy this high school aged mcginnis becoming Batman nothing happens to anyone in high school it is always years later when a person comes into the life they are supposed to have.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ewww no

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would love to see it but I doubt it will ever happen.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely not the NEXT Batman movie. But it could be a fun project in the future!

Maybe in DCCU Phase 2.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's quite the thread revival.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.