Does Terry get the short end of the stick?

#1 Posted by Wolfrazer (9766 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple question, I know that B.B takes place in another universe(or is he coming into the main universe?) but it seems to me Terry gets the short end of the stick by writers/fans of Batman(Bruce). Now I know that people love Bruce and everything, hate to see him replaced and all by someone else but...Terry is being groomed to be Batman he isn't a Robin he is Batman. I know that Grayson(was it him?) became Batman for a little while, however I felt that never sat right with me because he was Robin what fit Grayson to me is him becoming Nightwing, because it was his own he created it was his thing. Terry however isn't like that for me, he went right into being Batman and it really just clicked as to it being a good choice he was able to be molded into being Batman. 

I know that they will probably never replace Bruce, but I don't think its right to stay closed minded to another idea. 

#2 Posted by ADAMocracy (137 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he will be added into the normal continuity, considering Beyond takes place when Bruce is an old man lol.

#3 Posted by Jnr6Lil (8513 posts) - - Show Bio

They should add Beyond into the normal community, with Morrison as the writer

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.