Follow

Terry McGinnis

Character » Terry McGinnis appears in 408 issues.

Born with a partial strand of the original Batman's DNA, Terry McGinnis was a reformed juvenile delinquent who stole the Batman suit to avenge the murder of his father. Under Wayne's guidance, Terry became The Tomorrow Knight of futuristic Neo-Gotham: Batman Beyond.

Could he be in Batman INC?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Do you Think BB could wind up in some time travel incident and become part of Batman INC? Would you want to see it. Would DC do it?

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
    @primepower53: It might be fun to see, but I HIGHLY doubt it will happen.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Yeah I know. But a guy can dream. :)

weapon154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By weapon154

Definitely... I hope he is.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#5  Edited By The Poet  Moderator
    @primepower53 said:

" Do you Think BB could wind up in some time travel incident and become part of Batman INC? Would you want to see it. Would DC do it? "

Well...tecnecally Terry would have to time travel and transport to another dimension. He lives in the animated universe (forget what earth that is currently...). I would like to see him in Inc, but as previous said it is highly unlikely and would be really complex a story explanation...
    N7_Normandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By N7_Normandy

very doubtful.  He's got his own ongoing now and I don't think they'll complicate inc unnecessarily by Terry somehow traveling through realities

Midnight Monk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Midnight Monk

He's getting a new ongoing in Janurary after that horrid Hush Beyond storyline which wil be hopefully better written and not ruin anyone else. But who know maybe he will end up in INC somehow

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By jayskee

maybe
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Primmaster64
    @The Poet said:
    " @primepower53 said:

" Do you Think BB could wind up in some time travel incident and become part of Batman INC? Would you want to see it. Would DC do it? "

Well...tecnecally Terry would have to time travel and transport to another dimension. He lives in the animated universe (forget what earth that is currently...). I would like to see him in Inc, but as previous said it is highly unlikely and would be really complex a story explanation... "
    Earth 12
    Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Grubich

Just cuz he 1st showed i the animated universe does not mean he wouldn't ever show up in the regular bat comics universe, which he has.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Grubich said:
    "

Just cuz he 1st showed i the animated universe does not mean he wouldn't ever show up in the regular bat comics universe, which he has.

"
    This. They've replaced Bruce with Damian, to my knowledge, and introduced Terry into the Batverse.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#12  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @Grubich said:
    "

"
    This. They've replaced Bruce with Damian, to my knowledge, and introduced Terry into the Batverse. "
    Yeah, from what I got from BM #700, when they showed the future Batmen and seeing Terry apart of that timeline only made it more clear that he was now in the....Batverse.

I would like to see DC show explain Batman Inc. in the Batman Beyond future, maybe give us hints and teases to what we may be seeing in the upcoming months.
    EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By EnSabahNurX
    @War Killer said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @Grubich said:
    "

"
    This. They've replaced Bruce with Damian, to my knowledge, and introduced Terry into the Batverse. "
    Yeah, from what I got from BM #700, when they showed the future Batmen and seeing Terry apart of that timeline only made it more clear that he was now in the....Batverse.  I would like to see DC show explain Batman Inc. in the Batman Beyond future, maybe give us hints and teases to what we may be seeing in the upcoming months. "
    If they did introduced batman inc in BB future it would have to be how the batmen went their separate ways or some event that caused bruce to shut it down (possibly a jason todd scenario with a few of the batmen)   

Idk the BB future has quite a few loose ends like barbara being able to walk and becoming the commissioner  
    Tim drake being turned into a mini joker then settling down and having kids(with a blond, maybe stephanie brown XD that just a completely random thought)
    Talia being taken over by her father 
    The children of prominent members of the JL in that future  
    Yea the list goes on 
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#14  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @EnSabahNurX:

• Barbara is easy, I mean it is the future after all so it does make sense that she could get her legs back. As for Batman Inc. BB universe is an alternate future, but it would be cool to see them tying things up as it being a future of the Batman Universe, be a fun way to see DC put hints in the current BB title of what's going to happen in Batman Inc. and a good money maker since people would be buying both titles to put all the clues together and try to figure it out.

• And if they wanted to make it line up with current Batman titles, just change it up where Tim Drake was Red Robin when Joker captured him.

• And that episode was crazy in my opinion and just made Ra's totally insane and smart as well.

• I personally like the BB JLA team, great line-up, plus future Superman is cool.

As for how they could explain it, I like how you put it, with something happening to make Batman Inc. fail, maybe Bruce realizes he can't control all of the Batmen he's created and shuts the project down, leading to many of his fellow allies, Barbara, Dick, and Tim to quitting, and/or something happens to Bruce and is teh reason Damian becomes Batman, and then Bruce takes up the mantle again, only to realize he's getting to old and then we're back with Terry becoming Batman. There are a lot of possibilities they could use to make it work, maybe a few retcon's, but only a few.
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#15  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

yea it would be pretty cool but only for like a mini or something, don't want him to be there permanently.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By Kairan1979

Funny thing is that Batman Inc was mentioned in the recend isue of Batman Beyond.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.