Follow

Terry McGinnis

Character » Terry McGinnis appears in 408 issues.

Born with a partial strand of the original Batman's DNA, Terry McGinnis was a reformed juvenile delinquent who stole the Batman suit to avenge the murder of his father. Under Wayne's guidance, Terry became The Tomorrow Knight of futuristic Neo-Gotham: Batman Beyond.

Battle for the Cowl?

Sophie Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sophie Lopez

Ok, I realize I'm late, but I'm a little pissed. I'm not much of a batman fan, in fact I hate them all, but for some reason BFTC caught my eye. All in All the series was OK, but I was wondering.

Would Terry McGinnis be a good candidate for "Batman"?

He was the only Batman that i actually liked;  even though he was born decades AFTER these events, i think he would have made a good batman.

He's not like the others. What do you think?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

He is a good Batman, just in the future 50 years

Sophie Lopez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sophie Lopez

I think, they will find some way to cheat him out of it.

Rowen545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Rowen545

Nah, I don't really want him to skip time-lines. Maybe for a couple issues for a special storyline but definitely not permanently. Why go to a time when there are so many people to fill the role and leave a time when you are the only who can do the job.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.