Follow

Terry McGinnis

Character » Terry McGinnis appears in 408 issues.

Born with a partial strand of the original Batman's DNA, Terry McGinnis was a reformed juvenile delinquent who stole the Batman suit to avenge the murder of his father. Under Wayne's guidance, Terry became The Tomorrow Knight of futuristic Neo-Gotham: Batman Beyond.

Batman Beyond stories

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

So I've been re-watching Batman Beyond recently, and I was wondering, are there any good Batman Beyond comic books out there? If so, what are they?

Thanks

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

hush is pretty good. its not bruce good but its good. it references bruce's hush so id read bruce's first then terry's

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: there's a batman beyond hush? nice!! yah i've read Batman Hush. One of my favorites. i'll check it out. thanks!

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@batmannflash:

its called "Hush Beyond" oh and theres one called "industrial revolution" where terry takes down the justice league while bruce guides him on what to do...pretty awesome

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@batmannflash said:

@sog7dc: there's a batman beyond hush? nice!! yah i've read Batman Hush. One of my favorites. i'll check it out. thanks!

For the record, I hated that story. I don't want to spoil it but I personally disliked that story. My brother disliked it too and he's a huge fan. I'm not saying it wasn't written right or anything like that, I just personally strongly didn't enjoy reading it. It made sense but.... I don't want to spoil it. It made me lose interest in the entire series, but again that's just me and my bruskie.

EDIT: I'm referring to Batman Beyond Hush.

( + )

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batmannflash

@yung_ancient_one: haha well we'll see. I'm just interested in reading more about Terry.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@batmannflash: Doode, I been typing and deleting... but I personally disliked a decision/move/action that a character made. I was like... you are now irredeemable. The story even follows through with the idea that there can be no redemption. There is another questionable part but the irredeemable part made me feel like, "I'm done."

I hope you enjoy it. Once you read it, hopefully I can find you and hear your opinion.

( + )

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yung_ancient_one: interesting... well I'll read it soon and I'll be happy to discuss it with you later.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.