The many Titans

#1 Posted by Ultimecia (2 posts) - - Show Bio

It's just me or DC enjoyed the idea of "Evil Titans"? First we had Deathstroke's Titans East, and then another run-in with the Titans Tomorrow. And now...Terror Titans. What's next? Hellspawn Titans? Furry Titans?

#2 Posted by NightFang (9962 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe.

#3 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

i actually like Titans East but this new group bores me. hopefully the next story won;t involve another rival teen group.

#4 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio

i wouldnt mind seeing deathstroke again

#5 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the idea of an evil Titans group, and the Terror Titans seem like a very interesting and delightfully evil bunch, so i hope we see more of them in the future.  However, I do agree there seems to be WAY too many different versions of the evil titans, so I'd like for DC to just stick with the Terror Titans instead of making more separate groups, and create a consistent, recurring roster.

basically, I'd like to see the Terror Titans become a recurring menace for the Teen Titans to face and for there not to be anymore similar but differently named groups.  So yeah, I'd like to see Dreadbolt, Persuader, and Copperhead come back for more with new teammates, possibly with Slade/Deathstroke to guide them in place of Clock King (Deathstroke really is the best choice for an evil titans group leader)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.