User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

It was okay... 0

This issue wasn't my favorite of the three issues out thus far. Mainly because I didn't see enough Ravager and that is what I read the comic for. But on the up side, I am curious to see what the purpose of Copperhead being put in charge of TNTeena will be and I am also curious as to how the fight with Static is going to turn out. All in all, it was a decent set up for the next issue of Terror Titans, however, it was overall a boring issue. Wont stop me from reading, however....

A good middle 0

A lot of stuff happens in this issue. Persuader Gets the Clock King to agree to let her see her father. We find out Clock King is expanding his behavior modification expirements, and Bolt and his daddy fight to the death. Oh, we are also introduced to the grand champion of the tournament. So far I have been enjoying the series over all.The characters are cool and the writers are at least doing enough to make me want to see in which direction are they going. Although i do still say this series sh...