Death?

#1 Posted by CM9 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats next for Tempest is he dead or his he just taking a break?

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

He disapeared during infinite crisis after the spectre attacked him and atlantis

Read that he came back in "Aquaman: Sword of atlantis" before it got cancelled, he is supposed to have lost his powers because of his fight with the spectre.

I think there hasn't been any word about the fate of Dolphin, his son or any other atlantean that was there when the Spectre arrived

#3 Posted by CM9 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

So is there gonna be any more Tempest apprences?

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
CM9 said:
"So is there gonna be any more Tempest apprences?
"
Winnick promised that Tempest would return in the pages of "Titans"

If Winnick is the writer you can say goodbye to any hope of a good history
#5 Posted by CM9 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

So its not looking good for tempest?

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Well unless Winick leaves the title then it's not looking good for any of the titans....

too bad because the book has unlimited potential

#7 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Well unless Winick leaves the title then it's not looking good for any of the titans....

"
come on man Winnicks done some good....cant think of any off the top of my head. he might do ghood

oh and get on msn i want to hear about FC2
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Well unless Winick leaves the title then it's not looking good for any of the titans....

"
come on man Winnicks done some good....cant think of any off the top of my head. he might do ghood

"
he has done a few good things, but his writing in Titans is a big slap in the face for readers that like those characters
#9 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Darkchild said:
"Nighthunter said:

"

"
he has done a few good things, but his writing in Titans is a big slap in the face for readers that like those characters
"
ok i cant say yay or ney since the last time i read TT for real was waaaaaaaaaay back during the first Titan Hunt. that was when i stopped keeping uptodate every issue
#10 Posted by CM9 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

why is he a black lantern?
#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Because Geoff Johns wills it I guess.

#12 Posted by Questionduck (4 posts) - - Show Bio

In Blackest Night #2 Garth gets killed by Black Lantern Tula, Dolphin, and Aquaman. They then turn him into a Black Lantern.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.