Follow

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Team » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles appears in 1200 issues.

After four baby turtles were mutated by toxic goo called mutagen they were trained in the art of ninjutsu by fellow mutant Master Splinter. The Turtles different fighting styles and personalities build off one another making them a formidable team of ninja warrior superheroes.

tmnt/sonic crossover?

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By zebari

do you think it  would be cool if they made a movie where sonic and the ninja turtles meet and at the end they try to stop eggmen and shredder from taking over the world and at the begging sonic and the turtles fight if you aggre explain why.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

No I don't.

zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zebari
    Nobody said:
    "

No I don't.

"
    and why is that?
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian
    zebari said:
    "Nobody said:
    "

No I don't.

"
    and why is that?
    "
    Eggman doesn't mix well with Shredder and Sonic is way above the Turtles in terms of power. Plus their  universes don't mix either.
    zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zebari
    Nobody said:
    "zebari said:
    "Nobody said:
    "

No I don't.

"
    and why is that?
    "
    Eggman doesn't mix well with Shredder and Sonic is way above the Turtles in terms of power. Plus their  universes don't mix either.
    "
    they both live on planet earth lets say sonic is still on earth and THERES NO FUCKING WAY HE COULD BEAT THE TURTLES SORRY DUDE I DONT WONNA GET YOU MAD BUT SONIC GETS MASSACRED and eggman plans to conquer new york but shredder fights back and is surprised that his foot soldiers easily and quickly looses against eggmans giant robots
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian
    zebari said:
    "Nobody said:
    "zebari said:
    "Nobody said:
    "

No I don't.

"
    and why is that?
    "
    "
    they both live on planet earth lets say sonic is still on earth and THERES NO FUCKING WAY HE COULD BEAT THE TURTLES SORRY DUDE I DONT WONNA GET YOU MAD BUT SONIC GETS MASSACRED and eggman plans to conquer new york but shredder fights back and is surprised that his foot soldiers easily and quickly looses against eggmans giant robots
    "
    Sonic doesn't live on "earth" really. I think they said Mobius is an alternate future earth or something, but really its not Earth. Plus in his universe there is no New York City and there are more animal/people than people where in the Turtles universe there are just a couple mutants. Eggman is too corny to mix with the Shredder and his robots are too, goofy to mix with ninjas. That being said, Eggam's "army" has way more power than shredders. And dude, I'm not going to argue about the whole who wins, but if you really think that the Turtles win you need to read some Sonic comic books.
    zebari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zebari
    Nobody said:
    "zebari said:
    "Nobody said:
    "zebari said:
    "Nobody said:
    "

No I don't.

"
    and why is that?
    "
    "
    "
    Sonic doesn't live on "earth" really. I think they said Mobius is an alternate future earth or something, but really its not Earth. Plus in his universe there is no New York City and there are more animal/people than people where in the Turtles universe there are just a couple mutants. Eggman is too corny to mix with the Shredder and his robots are too, goofy to mix with ninjas. That being said, Eggam's "army" has way more power than shredders. And dude, I'm not going to argue about the whole who wins, but if you really think that the Turtles win you need to read some Sonic comic books.
    "
    i do well i usto but if you seend sonic x sonic and his friends were trapped on earth and trying to find a way to get back to mobius
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
    Ninja Turtles and Sonic ? Eh... it may could work

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.