TMNT and the 4 sons of the Batman

#1 Posted by Jor-el Zod (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it me or do the teenage mutant ninga turtles and the Robins personllities match up.leonardo and dick, donotello and tim, michelanglo and damien, rapheal and jason. sons of the bat vs sons of the rat. 

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh. This matches up pretty well but falls apart with Michelangelo and Damien, I don't really see that matching up. Though I always thought of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as X-Men. Leo is Cyclops, Donatello is Beast, Michelangelo is Iceman and Raph is Wolverine.

#3 Posted by Jor-el Zod (136 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:
no it does not, damien is a martail arts prodigy and he is recklace and immature  thinking he can beat anyone. there both great fighters but still immature 
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Michelangelo isn't a martial arts prodigy any more than the other turtles are. And though Damien is reckless and immature its a different kind than Mikey. Mikey is more goofy and lighthearted.

#5 Posted by Jor-el Zod (136 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:
he's 15 and he dodges bullets
#6 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

I could vaguely see Mikey and Damian, but not a whole lot. Overall though, I think this is a good comparison.

#7 Posted by batman_is_god (1173 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
"Heh. This matches up pretty well but falls apart with Michelangelo and Damien, I don't really see that matching up.
#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24842 posts) - - Show Bio

Damien has a lot more of a bad attitude than Michelangelo

#9 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio

Leo would probably last the longest, but Damien or Dick could take him out

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.